Pages

Friday 14 September 2012

How to recover from a few days of eating like (add expletive here)

How To Recover From a Few Days of Eating Like Sh*t!!!
 
 
Since the previous weekend, I’ve felt bloated, tired, & slightly lethargic…until today. You know that post-Eating scene when you feel like a fat pig? Welp!!! That needed to disappear- stat. I wanted to show you all how to get back on track after a few days of eating badly:
 
++ How to Recover from a Few Days of Eating like Sh*t:
 
+ Sweat it out: that’s right. Don’t make excuses- it’s more effective to force yourself out of bed & sweat it all out, as opposed to lounging around. Today I did a Pilates class & then a bit of a jog on the treadmill. I cannot express how much better I felt. My endorphins kicked in- & boom!!! Instant recovery.
 
 
+ Example of a recovery meal plan:
 
- Breakfast: All Bran Flakes about 20/30 grams + an apple + tea or coffee with low fat or fat free milk
 
- Snack: watermelon or grapefruit slices [these are both 92 & 91 % water].
 
- Lunch: an open-faced sandwich [that means one slice ;)] with low fat mayo, sliced tomatoes, chili flakes, lettuce, & one chicken fillet.
 
- Snack: one apple, sliced and sprinkle salt over if you like.
 
- Dinner: load me up with veggies! Tonight will be a fresh salad, lettuce, cucumber, onion rings, carrots, even watermelon chunks if you desire. And a salt and pepper chicken with veggies on the side. [ Dressing for salad: a bit of  vinegar, little bit of low fat mayo, fresh lemon, garlic, & seasoning ]. Please avoid all other salad dressings as they are incredibly fattening and could be said to be as bad as a burger!
 
Dessert: fresh berries with squeezed lemon on top or a small piece of dark chocolate.
 
+ Water [ + some coffee & tea ]: drink as much water as possible. Coffee [ with a splash of cinnamon + nutmeg ] gives me a nice jolt. More than one cup & I turn into a full-blown maniac- lol. Green tea is full of antioxidants AND speeds the metabolism!
 


 
Eating Healthy isnt a crash diet, it is a lifestyle. So eat in moderation, enjoy yourself, you only live once, but dont live to eat... eat to live!!


2 comments:

  1. Just what I needed to read to get me back in routine :) keep up the good work mish :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you tahiyya :D time to get out bikini bodies on!

      Delete

please let me know what you think