Pages

Saturday 15 September 2012

Bare is Best!

PALE NAILS!!!
 
 
Fashion Isn't Only About What clothes you wear....
 
Recently I read an article in vogue which challenged my thinking on nail colours.  The spate of women sporting blue, yellow and purple fingers and toes ( As vogue would say "Nails Gone Wild Enthusiam") this winter intrigued me. and when I went for a pre-Luncheon manicure, I just could not do it. I have always been a nude, barely there, nail colour person.
 
 
As I have started buying key summer pieces I am falling in love with pastal shades, lots of pastal  jeans, shirts, dare I say, even shoes. However I am loving my colourless nails even more!
 
 
In March for my birthday and ever since then, I went for a Pale Nail look. It does look quite edgy and classy! and isn't it refreshing?? It's Perfect for spring and summer!
 
Below are My Pale Nail Looks.


 
A Pale Nail Look and A back to basics clear Nail Look.
 
 
The Pale Nail/ Clear Nail look is suitable for everyone, all skin shades and all complexions!! It has been worn on the runways of Alexnder Wang and Zak Posen Spring 2012. The designer Zak Posen asked the manicurist to choose nudes for each model based specifically on her complexion.
 
A model wears Butter London’s Nail Foundation at Altuzarra (left) and Coco Rocha models backstage at Zac Posen
 
 
 
For this pale nail/clear nail look:
 
 
Keep Your nails neat and clean. One of My favourite products to use to keep my hands soft and silky is the body shop wild rose hand cream, it has an SPF 15 and hydrates and helps protect againsr the appearance of spots. It smells devine!!!
 

Dare to Bare!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please let me know what you think