Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2013

another royal wedding...

It's absolutely no surprise to my readers that apart from being a total health freak I am an obsessed royalist and the biggest fan of lady Diana and her lovely daughter in law , Kate Middleton. There's something about women with grace and elegance that makes her incredible attractive and regal. Amongst my list of role models is definitely Grace Kelly, Audrey Hepburn, Jackie Kennedy, Lady Diana and Kate Middleton.  There is something about a women with ambition and elegance that captures attention and hearts even if she isn't the best looking, fortunately for these women they had it all including a wonderful dress sense.
 
I recently came across another royal wedding and had to introduce this regal women to you.
 
Surrounded by close friends and family American model, Kendra Spears married Prince Rahim Aga Khan,  in a traditional Muslim ceremony last week. Something about these pictures just rings Taj Mahal to me.




4 comments:

please let me know what you think