Pages

Friday 5 July 2013

fashion week Day 3 :Elie Saab , JPG and Valentino

It's no surprise that Elie Saab is my favourite designer, I adore all his designs and looks, and the pastel colours of beaded fabric always send my heart racing, there is no Elie Saab wear that I wish I did not own... And I am sure you feel the same way!!
 
And lets be honest, Who doesn't love valentine, even if it is for the name itself.
 
Day three in Paris did not disappoint. Elie Saab’s beaded romantic creations continued to impress with sultry red, green, silver and blue hues. Jean Paul Gaultier infused his collection with touches of leopard and fascinators that are reminiscent of a retro chic era. And lastly, the regal Valentino Fall 2013/14 Couture collection was feminine, yet strong with rich camels, tweeds and plaids, as well as printed silks. Have a look and click on the designer’s name to view the entire collection. 
 
 
ELIE SAAB
 







 
 
JEAN PAUL GAULTIER
 
 






 
 
VALENTINO
 









 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

please let me know what you think